[icinga-devel] 2 of 4 : Rename p1.pl module so not to clash with nagios.

Steve Traylen steve.traylen at cern.ch
Mon Dec 7 15:16:23 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM, Michael Friedrich
<michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at> wrote:
> Hmmm besides the t-tap tests are untouched (meanwhile not quite usable with
> icinga) i am wondering about the benefit of renaming pl.pl to icinga.pl ...
> or do you mean something like one single dir where alle the binaries are in?
>
> Steve Traylen wrote the following on 2009-11-30 22:52:
>
> This one renames p1.pl to icingap1.pl

It has to renamed in order to installed by rpm at the same time as the
existing nagios rpm and that is I think something that should be
possible from a pure good
packaging point even if it's a bit dumb.

So by all means you ignore this but the package will have to patch the renaming
of this.

> --
> DI (FH) Michael Friedrich
> michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at