[icinga-devel] spec file

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Thu Jul 23 15:56:34 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 23.07.2009, 15:16 +0200 schrieb Hendrik Baecker:
> Just one more question from a specfile noob like me:
> Regarding the two big rpm based distros like RedHat (CentOS, Fedora,
> etc) and Suse - would your specfile work on both?
> I don't know exactly if the two players and their childs are
> understanding the same for 'normal' paths.

This one works on redhatish systems fedora,redhat,centos end propably
most derivates. I have no knowledge about SuSE at all but in my spec I
tried to use only paths from macros, maybe the chkconfig will be a
problem. But to be sure you have to ask some SuSE users.

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach