[icinga-devel] spec file

Martin Fuerstenau mf at maerber.de
Thu Jul 23 20:22:07 CEST 2009

For Suse you can easily adopt the one from the Suse distros. But the
main problem in the past was the patchmania of Suse. In the past there
were a lot of patches in Nagios from Suse without any comments why these
patches are necessary. Yust download a source rpm from Suse, change
Ngaios to Icinga an make an rpmbuild -ba specfilename in the SPEC
directory.

Yours
Martin Fürstenau