[icinga-devel] Icinga web interface

Martin Fuerstenau mf at maerber.de
Tue Jun 2 12:52:33 CEST 2009

Hi Julian,

read my (raw) draft about kicking out NDOUtils on icinga-devel? One part
of three is a replacement for status.dat.

Greetings
Martin Fuerstenau

On Tue, 2009-06-02 at 12:44 +0200, Julian Hein wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 02.06.09 12:06 schrieb "komodo" unter <komodo at uvt.cz>:
>
> > I have installed icinga, and it looks good, but i have one question, is there
> > or will be possibility to configure icinga over the web interface ?
>
> It is not planed at the moment. The long term idea here is to provide an
> Interface or API, were other tools can send their configuration data to
> Icinga. In the meantime something like Nconf or NagioSQL will still work.
>
> Regards,
> Julian

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.