[icinga-devel] IDOUtils Oracle

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Mon Jun 8 18:32:34 CEST 2009

Hi there,

even getting the libdbi-driver to work with Oracle (and using RHEL x64)
took me longer than expected.

I've reported a short howto install on my issue -
https://dev.icinga.org/issues/show/108

IDOUtils start up fine meaning the oracle driver has been successfully
loaded. Next steps will be testing the db connection and creating an
oracle db schema and meanwhile adapting the MySQL Queries for Oracle
(using concurrent switch case which is not good but well).

I will post here if there's another success, and also if I am happy to
push code to my git branch :-)

michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tel: +43 1 4277 14359

Vienna University Computer Center