[icinga-devel] ODBC support

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Thu Jun 11 16:54:55 CEST 2009

Hi,

I've checked the site and there are obviously MySQL and Postgre-Drivers
available in the src-Package, but, and that is the advantage of libdbi,
for commercial Drivers like Oracle, you have to pay for the Drivers from
easysoft. (Oracle, 1 Machine, 1200 pounds)

If we start off getting the libdbi to work with all those more or less
commercial RDBMs it would be a big advantage getting it for free ;-)