[icinga-devel] useragent string for robot

David Rekowski david.rekowski at gmx.de
Wed Jun 24 10:09:54 CEST 2009

Hello icinga dev list,

Will icinga continue using something like

   check_http/1.89 (nagios-plugins 1.4.3)

as the useragent identification string or will nagios be likely replaced
by icinga?

Working on statistic analysis for a web CMS, I'm eagerly interested in
useragent identification strings. Since a monitoring tool like
nagios/icinga is likely to produce many hits on a website, I have to
make sure to count them as robot visits.

Any information on this topic would be highly appreciated. Thanks.

- David Rekowski

--
David Rekowski
mailto:david.rekowski at gmx.de