[icinga-devel] useragent string for robot

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 24 10:18:10 CEST 2009

Hi,

as far as I'm concerned with Nagios plugins I think they will remain as
is because they are not part of the Nagios core. As you can see in the
quickstart guides for Icinga they can be installed just the way like
nagios only using another install prefix.

So afaik the Nagios plugins will be maintained by their current
developers not by Icinga. If they decide to make one Version for Icinga,
the HTTP header might change then as well.

michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Tel: +43 1 4277 14359

Vienna University Computer Center
Universitaetsstrasse 7