[Icinga-devel] Icinga PHP library

Shane Webster swebster at pixius.com

	I also would be very interested in the PHP library. We actively use Nagios as part of our monitoring solution and we would like to better meld nagios into our own internal Admin tools we have built for our use. This would be something I could contribute to. I was also wondering if there was any thought put into possibly a Python library that one could interface with also for even greater.

Shane Webster