[Icinga-devel] Some questions

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Thu May 7 19:35:33 CEST 2009

Am Donnerstag, den 07.05.2009, 19:16 +0200 schrieb Taylor Dondich:
> I find it a little frustrating that a project which started as a fork
> due to frustration of basically closed off development is started off
> with no public subversion access.  :)  Come on Icinga, if you want
> this fork to success as a solution to that problem, you'll have to be
> fully open.
>
> Taylor

Hendrik Bäcker addressed this topic on the nagios-devel ML:

<cite>
I know what you mean. I feel very sorry that the current code is not
accessible to the public right to the announcement day.
It's a single fact, that the first code publishing will be just a
renamed nagios, a "update-check-as-opt-in", a new 'configure', design
and a included ndoutils/idoutils code.
the actual code base is not compileable but it will be much nicer
within the next days.
I would hate the thought to publish non workable 'dirty' code.
</cite>

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach