[Icinga-devel] Some questions

Taylor Dondich tdondich at gmail.com
Thu May 7 19:44:56 CEST 2009

What I'm saying is, you shouldn't have to feel that you need a release
in order to open up the repository.  I think it's important to have
visibility into what you all are doing right now, even if it is simple
renaming and such.  That much more visibility into your processes will
make sure to get the point across that you want this fork to avoid the
closed house approach.  Let people see what you are doing.  It also
gives a since of how active the project is from the get-go so we can
take some confidence in knowing it's not just another fork idea that
won't compete.

Taylor