[Icinga-devel] other API than PHP planned?

Elias Probst mail at eliasprobst.eu

as I've often ran into trouble with RPC/SOAP based interfaces I'd really love
to have a RESTful interface.
If there isn't a specification yet for the interface, I'd vote for considering
this seriously - IMHO RESTful interfaces tend to way better designed and
maintainable than RPC/SOAP.

Regards, Elias P.