[Icinga-devel] Some questions

Henrik Hussfelt henrik at hussfelt.net
Thu May 7 19:24:49 CEST 2009

Hello!

This is very interesting!

I have not been active at all in the Nagios community, recently started
using it.
It works great for my needs, but I am missing out on being able to
change/modify/contribute.

As I am a PHP developer (OOPHP5) myself, I would just like to add that I
might be interested in contributing as well!

So; I am also looking forward until you open up your svn access tomorrow!(?)
:-)

I as well have the possibility of hosting mirrors and such, so if you need
anything, ask.

Henrik Hussfelt
CEO
Hussfelt Consulting AB