[Icinga-devel] [1/3] doors are open

Axel Liljencrantz axel.liljencrantz at freecode.no
Mon May 11 18:19:45 CEST 2009

Hendrik Baecker wrote:
> YOU ARE RIGHT!
> It wasn't the best idea to announce a fork without showing the
> workprogress open to the public.
>
> The git is open now for the icinga-core.git subproject. web and api will
> follow as soon as possible - hopefully regardless of the first release
> dates ;)

Excellent. Thanks a bundle. :-)

* Will you announce the availability of the api repo on-list, or should
I poll the homepage?
* Will design discussions happen publicly, e.g. on this list? I'd be
interested in contributing to the early API work, but if all the
discussion happens behind closed doors, it'll be far too likely to be
meaningless double work...

Axel

--
Free Software Consultant