[icinga-devel] [Icinga-devel] Review & IDOUTILS (trying SQLite)

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Fri May 15 20:57:58 CEST 2009

Hendrik Baecker wrote:
> It's a simple answer: URLish connection strings are not supported by libdbi.
> I would have to write a parser for that on my own or find a C written
> one on the net...
>
> What do the other think? Might this be a wishlist item?

That's some kind of "contra" against the libdbi, but I would prefer the
given availabilities from libdbi, because sqllite support is already there.
Implementing a parser or even an own driver for that feature will cost a
lot of work... but may be possible some time.

Maybe I will catch this when Oracle support for libdbi is done and
stable (I'm pretty sure that I need to hack the driver ...)

Just add it to the wishlist and also who desired it, Hendrik ;-)