[icinga-devel] [3/4] - time for open fire

Henrik Hussfelt henrik at hussfelt.net
Mon May 18 18:11:17 CEST 2009

Hello!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I see you choose agavi as a PHP framework!
I have never used it, so this is extra exciting for me. First Git and now
this! :-)

I will look into the framework and wait for some of your progress to better
understand how things work with everything.

Thanks again, good job!

Henrik Hussfelt
CEO
Hussfelt Consulting AB