[icinga-devel] [3/4] - time for open fire

Axel Liljencrantz axel.liljencrantz at freecode.no
Tue May 19 09:33:36 CEST 2009

Thanks!

Axel

On Mon, 2009-05-18 at 14:57 +0200, Hendrik Baecker wrote:

Konsulent, Fri Programvare / Free Software Consultant
Cell: +47 - 473 44 003
Phone: +47 - 21 53 69 00, Fax: +47 - 21 53 69 09
Addr: Nydalsveien 30b, 0484 Oslo
Web: http://www.freecode.no/

«Some people have told me they don't think a fat penguin really embodies
the grace of Linux, which just tells me they have never seen an angry
penguin charging at them in excess of 100mph. They'd be a lot more
careful about what they say if they had.» - Linus Torvalds