[icinga-devel] [RFC] Include PNP4Nagios into Icinga - Web

Onotsky, Steve x55328 Steve.Onotsky at broadridge.com
Thu May 28 17:23:33 CEST 2009

Perhaps a hybrid approach is appropriate, which may benefit newcomers to
the platform:  Incorporate a "standard" solution into the base install,
but leave a very obvious, labelled option that allows it to be disabled
and another slotted into its place (either at compile time or
post-installation).

Just a thought.  I'm all for a faster, easier, more comprehensive
solution, but I'm also big on choice.

I'll stop straddling the fence now.  :)

attachments from your system.