[icinga-devel] icinga-web:

Marius Hein marius.hein at netways.de
Thu Nov 12 15:45:37 CET 2009

Hi hi.

> I installed icinga RC1 and tested the new web interface (both, from the
> icinga RC1 and from git). When the "Log" iframe is reloading following
> is in the httpd log error log:

Simply reduce the php error level like 'error_reporting  =  E_ALL &
~E_NOTICE' to avoid notice messages (There is a bug issue too so we
remove the undefined index messages and variables next time)

> I configured apache not the same way it is in the installation doc. My
> configurations looks:

Why do you abused the apache rewrite config? You can use the original
one and change only the RewriteBase with '/icinga-web' (And you needs of
authority and authentification of course ;-)). All paths used with
rewrite are relative.

One URL bug exists if you call the interface with /index.php the styles
and scripts never found. Always start with a '/' e.g. icinga-web/. This
get this application work.

Regards,
  Marius.

--
Marius Hein
Application Developer

NETWAYS GmbH | Deutschherrnstr. 15-19 | D-90429 Nürnberg
Tel: +49 911 92885-0 | Fax: +49 911 92885-77
GF: Julian Hein | AG Nürnberg HRB18461

http://www.netways.de | marius.hein at netways.de