[icinga-devel] suggestions

Tomas Macek macek at fortech.cz
Mon Nov 23 08:02:51 CET 2009

Hello,
I think the web interface is really impressive. But
1) I also don't like the double clicks
2) my 1280x1024 is a small resolution these days already, but in old
Nagios's web interface I was able to see more hosts/problems - as it was
said below. I know, that this powerfull interface is designed to be really
complex, but this was the first thing I saw when opened up the web page,
so I must say it. But maybe I will get used to it ;-)
Maybe the above things on the page could be in another "dropdown box" -
like "Log"
at the bottom, but the design would not be such nice - I know it. The only
thing from the above things at my one-server
configuration I need is the search box and nothing else. The rest is space
wasting for me. Maybe the login information could be in some submenu like
"About" or something...

But the whole interface is a really good job, very well looking even in my
Opera 10. The new interface is for me a reason why to upgrade from my
really old popular Nagios 1.4.1 ;-))

Looking forward to the new Icinga...

Best regards, Tomas