[icinga-devel] Future plans for packaging Icinga?

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Mon Oct 5 06:27:13 CEST 2009

Hi...

As Icinga matures, are there any plans to package this into .rpm & .deb
(and others) ???

I have limited package experience, meaning that I joined a project (Me
TV) that had already been setup. So all I did was to grab the new
source, build a new .deb and upload to Launchpad. So if there are plans
for this in the future I'll certainly be interested in packaging .deb's
as I want/need the experience! ;-)

your thoughts?

--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org
PGP/GPG Key ID 437E00F9

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.