[icinga-devel] icinga-web & icinga-api

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Thu Oct 15 14:47:36 CEST 2009

I've just had my first attempt to install the new web UI  But I have
struck an issue that has clearly left me without a clue of how to fix!
Please review the attached xhtml file. If the list scrubs this, then
refer to the url posted...

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/927280/AgaviConfigurationException.xhtml

Is this something simple as in I just don't have a needed package
installed or is there more to it, and maybe I should await the release
of the icinga-web install?

--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org
PGP/GPG Key ID 437E00F9

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.