[icinga-devel] Future plans for packaging Icinga?

Scott Evans scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
Wed Oct 21 10:41:42 CEST 2009

Likewise, I too have kept a copy of this, even though I use a Debian
based OS (Ubuntu) it is certainly a handy resource to have...  Thanks
for posting it ;-)

I too am interested once the initial work has been done (as I haven't
covered that bit in detail just yet!) to help out with .deb packaging
and I'm certainly familiar with the packaging process and using
Launchpad (if this is ever to be used?) but I assume that the preferred
way initially would be to host the pre-packaged versions of Icinga
(both .rpm & .deb and any others?) on the Icinga site (unless this has
already been sorted!)

please keep me in the Debian loop should help be needed here...

--
Scott Evans VK7HSE
Phone: +61362291658
scott at vk7hse.hobby-site.org
http://www.vk7hse.hobby-site.org
PGP/GPG Key ID 437E00F9

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately
by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified
that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.