[icinga-devel] [patch] IPv6 support for nrpe and check_nrpe

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Sat Aug 28 11:20:48 CEST 2010

Hi,

On 2010-08-22 11:25, Florian Obser wrote:
> I tried to send the patch inline and while my mail client didn't touch
> the long lines it non the less managed to mangle the patch in ways
> that it would no longer apply. If the attachment is filtered / lost
> you can pull from:
> git://github.com/fobser/icinga-nrpe-ipv6.git

Thanks a lot! In case you can't attach your patches, feel free to open
an issue on dev.icinga.org in the nrpe section.
This remains "experimental" until combined fixes and patches will reach
a possible rename and furthermore a release.
Mike is working on those patches too, so if you have anything else in
mind, you might wanna get in touch with him too. His patches are not yet
in the official git repo, but soon.

https://dev.icinga.org/issues/645

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
phone: 	+43 1 4277 14359