[icinga-devel] [tests] core and patch state-based escalations

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Sun Feb 28 01:25:21 CET 2010

Hi,

depending on #306 - https://dev.icinga.org/issues/show/306 I've applied
the changes to my testbranch:

https://git.icinga.org/index?p=icinga-core.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/mfriedrich/fixes

This is a patch coming from Mark Guis and since I am not that familiar
with escalations, I wanted to invite you to test and also to tell if you
want that patch being applied to the core master.

The documentation is not yet there, but can be found in the patchfile:
https://dev.icinga.org/attachments/88/nagios.patch

Furthermore - since 1.0.1 is coming - you are also invited to test the
current git master - for a howto based on icinga git, look here:
https://dev.icinga.org/wiki/icinga-development

or

git clone git://git.icinga.org/icinga-core.git
cd icinga-core
git submodule init
git submodule update
git pull