[icinga-devel] Question about Icinga web-interface

Christian Döbler c.doebler at tinxx.de
Fri Jan 29 15:11:22 CET 2010

Hi Divan,

thanks for your suggestions. We are implementing a tactical overview at the
time and we will have a look at the info you provided.

The API is able to fetch data from livestatus already. But there's a lot more
to do to provide transparent methods which provide the the same data as the
database interfaces by using livestatus.

Regards,

Christian