[icinga-devel] multiple output of performance data

Fritjof Bornebusch - Skyfillers F.Bornebusch at skyfillers.com
Mon Jun 28 10:59:51 CEST 2010

Hey Guys,

I have written a xml parser plugin which prints some values as performance data.
But it prints all data in one single line.
I tried the separate the single line into several but nagios_grapher cannot parse the output.

Output witch one line:

[cid:image001.png at 01CB16B1.08393360]

Output witch several:

[cid:image002.png at 01CB16B1.08393360]

I print after 5 Mailboxes a "\n" but now the nagios_grapher is not able the parse this string.

Does someone have an idea what I have to use to separate the whole performance string.

There is another weird thing:
The performance data output prints the first 5 boxes correctly but the other lines are above the first one - does it have to be?

Regards,

Fritjof