[icinga-devel] Feature proposal: external command

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Tue Mar 9 14:08:24 CET 2010

Am Dienstag, den 09.03.2010, 13:36 +0100 schrieb Marius Hein:
> Hi.
>

> > Ist the command already lacking the user info or just the logging of the
> > command-event?
>
> Yes, the user is completely missing, you only have to write in the pipe.
>
> Best regards,
>   Marius.

In that case i would propose to implment a new command with a different
Name to avoid incompatibilities. And as it seems no external command at
all implements authorization and authentication. Maybe we should think
about a complete secondary set of external commands.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach