[icinga-devel] graph_url next to action|notes_url

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Wed Oct 13 17:05:53 CEST 2010

  Hi,

as I am currently working on finishing an Icinga productive environment,
we came across the problem that action_url's are used for sth else, not
allowing the pnp urls everywhere (multiurl patch is nice, but with the
templating of pnp not really usable).

it came to my mind, that implementing a new attribute would be such a
killer feature which might be usable.taking care of the neb api and
modules then, but i do think that this will be more benefit than
everything else, having such things in classic ui and icinga-web then.
optional in the first place, but users might migrate easier then. and it
will enhance e.g. pnp(4icinga) too.

https://dev.icinga.org/issues/887

Thoughts on that?

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at