[icinga-devel] graph_url next to action|notes_url

Ricardo ricardo at bitchbrothers.com
Wed Oct 13 23:42:33 CEST 2010

I've had this idea for a while, but I was afraid that there would be too many changes involved.

if we could integrate it somehow, this would be great.

The problem is, you can't add endless icons to the table. This would get ugly.

Another variable graph_url + icon would do the job. If someone wanted to have more urls they could still use the action urls.

how about an icon like this?