[icinga-devel] [patch] IPv6 support for nrpe and check_nrpe

Mike Becker webmaster at redpeppersworld.de
Sat Sep 4 13:03:42 CEST 2010

Am 04.09.2010 12:00, schrieb Florian Obser:
> Hi,
>
> On 08/28/2010 11:20 AM, Michael Friedrich wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 2010-08-22 11:25, Florian Obser wrote:
> [...]
>>> If the attachment is filtered / lost
>>> you can pull from:
>>> git://github.com/fobser/icinga-nrpe-ipv6.git
>>>

>> Thanks a lot! In case you can't attach your patches, feel free to open
>> an issue on dev.icinga.org in the nrpe section.
>
> I saw the issue tracker but couldn't figure out how to attach something
> to on open issue or create a new issue. There is a "Sign in" link on the
> top of the page so I think I need an account? But there doesn't appear
> to be a "create new account" link.
>
> [...]
Hi if you go to the Dev Navigation you see Register for Icinga that is
where you go :
https://www.icinga.org/register/

Regards,
Mike

>> https://dev.icinga.org/issues/645
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Michael
>>

> Best regards,
> Florian

- --

Mike Becker
Administrator / Webmaster / Consultant -
redpeppersworld.de/redpeppercluster.de

Tel:   +49 22 33 - 39 170 33
Fax:   +49 22 33 - 39 170 33
Mobi.: +49 17 6  - 84 093 600