[icinga-devel] 3 interfaces work in unison

Sam Gleske sam.mxracer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 03:18:39 CEST 2011

Recently I've been configuring Icinga a lot and came up with a method for
Icinga Classic, Icinga Web 2.0, and Icinga Mobile interfaces to all work
together smoothly.

A few years ago I wrote JavaScript to detect mobile architectures which is
how I achieved this.

Basically

   - If JavaScript is disabled the interface defaults to the Classic
   Interface
   - If JavaScript is enabled and the user is using a mobile device then it
   defaults to the Mobile Interface.
   - If JavaScript is enabled and the user is not using a mobile device then
   it defaults to the Web 2.0 Interface.

Please check out the code I've written for it as I think it would be a
valuable contribution to allow all 3 interfaces to be seamlessly utilized.

Here's a link to the code/docs.
http://wiki.amahi.org/index.php/Icinga#Smarter_index.html

Sam Gleske (sag47)