[icinga-devel] need help about icinga-web

jianhui.wang at cs2c.com.cn jianhui.wang at cs2c.com.cn
Fri Jul 29 12:10:24 CEST 2011

  Hello! I'm a soft engineer in china. My company is very interested in
icinga and we are using icinga to monitor local network of our company. We
want to add configuration in the portal of icinga-web. WHAT WE DO IS ADD
'ACTION' TO MODULE 'CRONK' IN ICINGA-WEB. THE PROCESS IS LIKE THIS:
#./AGAVI ACTION-WIZARD #CHOOSE MODULE NAME: CRONKS #ACTION NAME: HOSTCONFIG
#VIEW NAMES: INPUT, SUCCESS, EDIT, ERROR. .....   HOever, we encounter a
big question about linking from INPUT-VIEW TO SUCCESS-VIEW: we prepared
Input-view and Success-view well, when we filled Input-view, we pressed
"Save" button and the expected result is add contents in Input-view to
database and change view to Success-view, but the result is wrong. How
should we do if we want to change Input-view to Success-view when push
"Save" button(dont care data process)?Really need your help and very
urgent! Hope your answer online! another email is:    IF YOU DON'T
UNDERSTAND CLEARLY, PLEASE EMAIL ME!   THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!     CHINA
SOFT STANDARD COMPANY JIANHUI WANG(ENGLISH NAME: ANDY WANG)