[icinga-devel] Icinga 1.3.1 released

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at
Thu Mar 31 11:21:53 CEST 2011

Thanks to everyone using 1.3.0 and pushing feedback onto our development
tracker <https://dev.icinga.org>! While working on the upcoming 1.4
branch, we decided to backport all recent bugfixes into the 1.3 tree and
release Icinga 1.3.1 :-)

*Core & IDOUtils*

    * fix flexible downtime on service hard state changed doesn't get
      triggered
    * fix display_name survive reconfiguration and is used instead of
      host_name in classic ui
    * fix rdbms reconnect after connection error, add more hints for
      oracle to ido2db.cfg

*Classic UI*

    * fix csv export link to make it XSS save (IE)
    * fix XSS vulnerability in statusmap.cgi
    * fix tooltips in status.cgi, not showing message with carriage return
    * fix refresh on non-refreshable cgis, don't show pause/continue
    * fix segfaults if no default_user_name= given in cgi.cfg

*Web & API*

    * fix Oracle full SID support in oci8
    * fix missing commands: remove acknowledgements
    * add missing principal creation on user import via external auth
    * fix schema updates not copied to icinga-web installation
    * fix icinga-web spec file does not perform %pre functions
    * fix wrong filter in openproblems, fixed statusmap in portal
    * fix crashes when switching tabs quickly

Download Icinga 1.3.1 from Sourceforge
<https://sourceforge.net/projects/icinga/files> -- updated packages
should be available soon for various distributions. Make sure you'll
upgrade your IDOUtils DB
<http://docs.icinga.org/latest/en/upgrading_idoutils.html>!

Please report any bugs/feature requests to our development tracker
<https://dev.icinga.org>and make sure you'll checkout the Icinga
Community Wiki <https://wiki.icinga.org> for advanced topics =)

https://www.icinga.org/2011/03/31/icinga-1-3-1-released/

email: 	michael.friedrich at univie.ac.at