[icinga-devel] Icinga Classic UI Standalone

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:39:50 CEST 2013

Hi,

during Icinga 2 Development, we are testing mainly with the Classic UI
and the Icinga 2 Compat Component which made us fiddle with the Classic
UI as standalone setup.

While this is a pita to setup with <=1.8 I've opened an issue to make
this one standalone, and Ricardo implemented that (thanks!). I've added
some smaller changes to it, like configure and make targets.

The following wiki article describes how to do it with upcoming 1.9 (or
git next branch).

https://wiki.icinga.org/display/howtos/Setting+up+Icinga+Classic+UI+Standalone

This will allow you to easily test Icinga 2 with Classic UI 1.x :-)

mail:     michael.friedrich at gmail.com
twitter:  https://twitter.com/dnsmichi
jabber:   dnsmichi at jabber.ccc.de
irc:      irc.freenode.net/icinga dnsmichi

icinga open source monitoring
position: lead core developer
url:      https://www.icinga.org