[icinga-devel] icinga-web logout text

Schmiechen, Sarah schmiecs at iu.edu
Thu Aug 8 15:54:07 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm getting ready to create a patch for this, but I'm confused about the
git Changelog part. (This is my first time doing a git commit, so pardon
my lack of knowledge). Is this something I create locally, that somehow
gets passed along with my patch? Or is this a step I skip, that a
developer will do for me on your main branch?

Thanks,
Sarah

--
SWAMP Developer, High Throughput Computing Group
Indiana University Research Technologies division of UITS; Research