[icinga-devel] icinga-web logout text

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 17:25:15 CEST 2013

On 08.08.2013 15:54, Schmiechen, Sarah wrote:
> I'm getting ready to create a patch for this, but I'm confused about the
> git Changelog part. (This is my first time doing a git commit, so pardon
> my lack of knowledge). Is this something I create locally, that somehow
> gets passed along with my patch? Or is this a step I skip, that a
> developer will do for me on your main branch?

the dev guidelines were written with the intention of serving both, team
developers and community developers. i should possibly add that
changelog entries are to be done by the one committing it upstream once
having reviewed the sent patch.

(updated)
https://wiki.icinga.org/display/Dev/Developer+Guidelines#DeveloperGuidelines-Patches

kind regards,
michael

mail:     michael.friedrich at gmail.com
twitter:  https://twitter.com/dnsmichi
jabber:   dnsmichi at jabber.ccc.de
irc:      irc.freenode.net/icinga dnsmichi

icinga open source monitoring
position: lead core developer
url:      https://www.icinga.org