[icinga-devel] Icinga 1.6.2, 1.7.4, 1.8.4 released

Anand Kumria wildfire at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Mon Jan 14 00:08:42 CET 2013

On 13 January 2013 22:45, Michael Friedrich <michael.friedrich at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13.01.2013 23:41, Anand Kumria wrote:
>> Seems strange to not include the text of the release here as well.
>
> sorry, i was on my way to bed when cutting the release. next time i'll
> make sure to transcode the html blog post into nice ascii for you.

Thanks!

That would be appreciated.

Even more useful would be indicating that this was a security related release.

I look forward to future announcement allowing people to evaluate the
need to deploy an update from the email rather than via a web browser.

Especially when not all mobile phones necessarily have Internet access
as immediately as email.

Anand