[icinga-devel] Icinga 1.6.2, 1.7.4, 1.8.4 released

Michael Friedrich michael.friedrich at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 00:28:55 CET 2013

On 14.01.2013 00:08, Anand Kumria wrote:
> On 13 January 2013 22:45, Michael Friedrich<michael.friedrich at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On 13.01.2013 23:41, Anand Kumria wrote:
>>> Seems strange to not include the text of the release here as well.
>> sorry, i was on my way to bed when cutting the release. next time i'll
>> make sure to transcode the html blog post into nice ascii for you.
> Thanks!
>
> That would be appreciated.
>
> Even more useful would be indicating that this was a security related release.
>
> I look forward to future announcement allowing people to evaluate the
> need to deploy an update from the email rather than via a web browser.
>
> Especially when not all mobile phones necessarily have Internet access
> as immediately as email.

you should join the team, supporting the community managers, and making
such release posts in a way you feel comfortable with. sorry that i
cannot do that for you, i'm just a core developer and release manager
having internet access on every device i use. but noted, i won't just
put urls on a mailinglist where this is not appreciated.

best regards,
michael