[icinga-devel] icinga-web logout text

Schmiechen, Sarah schmiecs at iu.edu
Thu Jul 25 21:09:12 CEST 2013

Hello all,

I'm a fairly new user of Icinga and Icinga-web. I've noticed that the logout text for Icinga-Web 1.9.3 (in English) reads a little oddly, and I opened a ticket for it:
https://dev.icinga.org/issues/4458

I'd be happy to try and submit a patch for it via git. I haven't submitted a patch to an open source project before, so I wasn't sure how to go about it – whether I need to give people a heads up, get any account permissions, get approval for the change, etc. Any info appreciated!

Thanks,
Sarah

--
SWAMP Developer, High Throughput Computing Group
Indiana University Research Technologies division of UITS; Research Technologies is a PTI Cyberinfrastructure & Service Center.