[icinga-devel] Icinga Web 1.8.3 bug fix release

Markus Frosch markus at lazyfrosch.de
Mon Mar 25 16:13:48 CET 2013

Hello all,
Today we're happy to release Icinga Web 1.8.3 – a bugfix release for the
1.8 major version.

This update include some bug fixes for the session and preference
backend, as well as fixes for pending states in the Cronk grids and an
issue occurring with the latest PHP versions.

Icinga Web 1.8.3 is available for download on Sourceforge.net [1] –
packages should be available soon.

Please keep in touch using the support channels [2] and report bugs
and/or feature requests to our development tracker [3].

Details on the changes and checksums for the downloads can be found on
our blog [4].

Best Regards
Markus Frosch for the Icinga Team

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/icinga/files/icinga-web/1.8.3/