[icinga-devel] Icinga Web 1.9.2 bug fix release

Markus Frosch markus at lazyfrosch.de
Mon Oct 7 15:24:24 CEST 2013

Hello Icinga Community,

Just 2 weeks before the next major version of Icinga, we are happy to
release the latest bug fix release 1.9.2 for Icinga Web.

The update takes care of several javascript errors, causing problems in
the interfaces, as well as problems with commands, either backend and
frontend, and many other smaller issues.

Icinga Web 1.9.2 is available for download [1] on Sourceforge.net -
package updates for your distribution should be available soon.

Please keep in touch using the support channels [2] and report bugs
and/or feature requests to our development tracker [3].

And please make sure you check the file doc/CHANGELOG-1.9 in the tarball
or on our Git repository [4].

Best Regards
Markus Frosch

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/icinga/files/icinga-web/1.9.2/