[Icinga-devel] Fwd: Problems with snmp checks in Icinga2 0.0.9 and 0.0.10

Alex Dent aba0814 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:31:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm currently trying to implement some of the nagios-snmp-plugins checks in
Icinga2. Some I got running, but I'm stuck now with a error where I can't
get further. I created a config file for the check_snmp_storage.pl check.
When I run the check from the commandline with exactly the same flags,
everything works as expected, but Icinga sends me the usage output of the
check.

I am using Icinga2 0.0.9 and 0.0.10 with Icinga-web 1.11.0. My snmp-storage
conf is:

object CheckCommand "snmp-storage" {
        import "plugin-check-command",

        command = [