[Icinga-devel] [icinga-announce] Icinga Web 1.10.1 bug fix release

Markus Frosch markus at lazyfrosch.de
Fri Feb 21 11:05:44 CET 2014

[ Sorry for any duplicates ]

Hey Icinga community,

Yesterday we've released a bug fix version 1.10.1 for the current Icinga
Web branch.

We fixed some smaller, but still bothersome bugs. Please be sure to
check our changelog and do not forget to update your database schema!

Icinga Web 1.10.1 is available for download [1] on GitHub – package
updates for your distribution should be available soon.

Please keep in touch by using the support channels [2] and report bugs
and/or feature requests to our development tracker [3].

Check the blog post for a changelog [4].

Cheers
Markus Frosch
Icinga Development Team

[1] https://github.com/Icinga/icinga-web/releases/tag/v1.10.1