[Icinga-devel] interest in sms notification scripts?

Gerd v. Egidy gerd at egidy.de
Sun Jul 13 16:40:54 CEST 2014

Hi,

I finally had the time to set up sms notification for my icinga 2 installation.
I'm using smstools http://smstools3.kekekasvi.com/ to connect my gsm terminal.

Icinga2 currently does not come with scripts & configuration to send short
messages. I uploaded the scripts I wrote into the feature/sms-notification-
scripts branch, see e.g.
https://dev.icinga.org/projects/i2/repository?rev=feature%2Fsms-notification-scripts

Is there any interest in including these scripts with Icinga2?

There is some stuff, like cmake installation and documentation, missing in the
branch. I'll add this of course before submitting it for merge.

Kind regards,

Gerd