[Icinga-devel] Cannot start ido2db

Florian Kluender florian.kluender at novaled.com
Tue Feb 3 08:28:36 CET 2015

Hi all,

i have a big problem. I cannot start ido2db so I have no connection to the
database since July 2014 L.

The error message is: “Starting Ido2db:Error processing config file
‘/usr/local/icinga/etc/ido2db.cfg.

Attached are the ido2db.cfg and the idomod.cfg. The service user is icinga.

I hope anybody can help me please.

cid:image001.png at 01D03ED1.EE7CAEE0

Florian Klünder
IT Officer

NOVALED GmbH
Tatzberg 49
01307 Dresden
Germany

phone  +49 351 796 5816
fax       +49 351 796 5829

e-mail Florian.Kluender at novaled.com
web  <http://www.novaled.com/> http://www.novaled.com

May happiness and prosperity be with you throughout the New Year 2015! Be
invited to view our e-card
<http://www.novaled.com/press_news/happy_new_year_2015/> here:

 <http://www.novaled.com/press_news/happy_new_year_2015/> We wish you a
bright New Year 2015

Novaled GmbH, Registered Office: 01307 Dresden, Companies Register:
Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32931, Board of Directors: Gerd Guenther; JinWook
Lee, PhD; Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: BongOk Kim, PhD

Disclaimer
This e-mail is from Novaled GmbH and may contain information that is
confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please
notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, lost, destroyed, incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.