[Icinga-devel] Antwort: Cannot start ido2db

Jacques.Mineur at drv-bund.de Jacques.Mineur at drv-bund.de
Tue Feb 3 09:04:28 CET 2015

Hi Florian,

perhaps this line in the ido2cfg file:

# USER/GROUP PRIVILIGES
# These options determine the user/group that the daemon should run as.
# You can specify a number (uid/gid) or a name for either option.

ido2db_user=icinga ido2db_group=icinga

It should be:

ido2db_user=icinga
ido2db_group=icinga

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jacques Mineur
________________________________
Deutsche Rentenversicherung Bund

Von:	Florian Kluender <florian.kluender at novaled.com>
An:	icinga-devel at lists.icinga.org,
Datum:	03.02.2015 08:36
Betreff:	[Icinga-devel] Cannot start ido2db
Gesendet von:	"icinga-devel" <icinga-devel-bounces at lists.icinga.org>

Hi all,

i have a big problem. I cannot start ido2db so I have no connection to the
database since July 2014 L.
The error message is: “Starting Ido2db:Error processing config file
‘/usr/local/icinga/etc/ido2db.cfg.
Attached are the ido2db.cfg and the idomod.cfg. The service user is icinga.

I hope anybody can help me please.

cid:image001.png at 01D03ED1.EE7CAEE0
Florian Klünder
IT Officer

NOVALED GmbH
Tatzberg 49
01307 Dresden
Germany

phone  +49 351 796 5816
fax       +49 351 796 5829
e-mail Florian.Kluender at novaled.com
web http://www.novaled.com

May happiness and prosperity be with you throughout the New Year 2015! Be
invited to view our e-card here:

(Embedded image moved to file: pic06157.jpg)We wish you a bright New Year
2015

Novaled GmbH, Registered Office: 01307 Dresden, Companies Register:
Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32931, Board of Directors: Gerd Guenther; JinWook
Lee, PhD; Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: BongOk Kim, PhD

Disclaimer
This e-mail is from Novaled GmbH and may contain information that is
confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not
read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please
notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information
could be intercepted, lost, destroyed, incomplete, or contain viruses. The
sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in
the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission.

 [Anhang "ido2db.cfg" gelöscht von Jacques Mineur/11/DRV-Bund] [Anhang
"idomod.cfg" gelöscht von Jacques Mineur/11/DRV-Bund]