[Icinga-devel] Antwort: Cannot start ido2db

Florian Kluender florian.kluender at novaled.com
Tue Feb 3 10:19:00 CET 2015

All servers are granted, and icinga user has write rights...

Florian Klünder
IT Officer

NOVALED GmbH
Tatzberg 49
01307 Dresden
Germany

phone  +49 351 796 5816
fax       +49 351 796 5829
e-mail Florian.Kluender at novaled.com
web http://www.novaled.com

May happiness and prosperity be with you throughout the New Year 2015! Be invited to view our e-card here:

Novaled GmbH, Registered Office: 01307 Dresden, Companies Register: Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 32931, Board of Directors: Gerd Guenther; JinWook Lee, PhD; Chairwoman of the Supervisory Board: BongOk Kim, PhD
Disclaimer
This e-mail is from Novaled GmbH and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, lost, destroyed, incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.