[Icinga-devel] Version numbers?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at icinga.open.source.it
Thu Jun 2 13:14:52 CEST 2016

Hi.

I've recently (about a month ago) installed Icinga2 on a Debian 7 machine,
using debmon.org as the package repository to get Icinga from.

It installed Icinga version 2.4.7 and Icingaweb2 version 2.3.2

Today I upgraded the packages to current versions, and got Icinga version
2.4.10.  I've restarted both Icinga and Apache since the upgrade.

The Icingaweb2 interface now shows me (under "System"):

"Program Version: r2.4.10-1" if I go to "Monitoring Health"
"Icinga Version 2.3.2" if I go to "About"

This seems rather confusing to me, and I wonder whether the "About" page could
show both the icinga2 and the Icingaweb2 versions, to make it clear which the
system is running?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
I thought I had type A blood, but it turned out to be a typo.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.