[Icinga-devel] Mobile Application

Ricardo ricardo at bitchbrothers.com
Wed May 10 17:26:54 CEST 2017

Hi,

I found that a Slack integration works quite reliable.

Check it out here: https://exchange.icinga.com/richardhauswald/icinga2-slack-notifications

And the slack app does push notifications as well and lets you know as soon as there is something wrong.

This is what my approach looks like:

Hope the picture survives the mailing list.

If you need any further help just ping me.

Cheers
Ricardo